ContentTypeId

Dec 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Great library, thank you for the support.

The ContentTypeId token seems to have been dropped off in the 2.0 release. As a work-around, I added it as a FieldExpressionToken locally and my code continues to function with no other issues since upgrading to 2.0 but is there a new, proper method of performing caml queries that filter by the content type?
Dec 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Edited Dec 5, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Hi,

The funny thing is, I don't really remember having "ContentTypeId" token in 1.0 at all :) I just checked the old code and can't find any matches.

Could it be that it is something someone in your company added to the library? :) It is under Ms-PL license, so it is completely ok, and if you could share this improvement it would be great as well: I could include it into the next release.

Thanks,
Andrei
Dec 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Also I suspect that ContentTypeId field will work through TextField. Haven't test that, just a hunch.
Dec 6, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for the quick response. That's exactly it. I forgot having extended it locally. Also, I think you're right about using the TextField for the ContenTypeId in which case, your library is perfect as is. I only wish for a minified version at times but that's no big deal. Good use of JavaScript closures in 2.0: much better to read and collapse the code in my IDE.